Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day....bah humbug

What a crock of shit//valentines day...just another made up day from those great people at Hallmark and other various greedy companies that would much rather have you spend your hard earned money on trivial shit then pay bills, feed your family, or other pressing needs. As far as I'm concerned..if your mate or spouse or partner doesnt already know you love them, then LEAVE THEM!!!! If we all took that money we spend on Valentines day, which is estimated at over $10 BILLION dollars, and spent it on something truly worthwhile, such as ending poverty, global vaccines, AIDS, World Wildlife Fund, or something along those lines, I think this planet would be sooooooooo much better off!!!

Just imagine all the "productivity" at jobs and workplaces that are lost on this day!?!?!

I believe in LOVE just as much as the next person, but doing lil things ona daily basis is such a better way to show ones love then this BULLSHIT made-up day so many like to refer to as VALENTINES DAY!!!

No comments: